Thursday, May 24, 2007

A breakfast worth a thousand words.


I figgered I would kind of quickly draw out for those who can't see in words what something like WinFS would have to do to get out the gate. I don't know what's so hard about this... anyone with a cursory knowledge of XML would say, "O, I C." right off the bat but somehow Longhorn is cross-eyed and can't get it.

Once you see this small diagram you can start seeing it everywhere. I guess that's what makes not seeing this very important for those who are tasked with caring for the bull in the Microsoft barn.

Let me know if you need some other diagrams. I got a whole roll of napkins.

ooops... forgot the butter and jam: Honest Doc, I didn't know bolt cutters could do that kind of damage.

Ref: USPTO 6,826,744 and USPTO 7,076,521
http://vcsy.blogspot.com/2007/05/breakfast-worth-thousand-words.html

No comments: