Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Dear Microsoft

This just isn't working out anymore. I feel like I'm the only one doing the work in this relationship. I put up money for the house, I pay for dinner all the time, try and keep this relationship fresh and the least you could do is take out the garbage every once in awhile. I'm tired..........I'm tired of feeling used, unappreciated, neglected. I feel like you don't listen anymore. Where were you when I needed you the most in my pains, I need you now the most. I was there for you, remember? All those growing periods I supported you through, I believed in you and you don't even have any consideration for my needs now. I mean, we were so good together in the beginning, your cute immitations of other people used to make me laugh, you were so charming I thought, and it makes me sick to my stomach to realize how unoriginal you are and I fell for it. (I think this is a good sign we've grown apart) Aside from that, I want my freedom. You make me stay in and don't let me hang out with my friends, you say too much fun is a bad thing, or they're a bad influence and it should be just me and you. What about you, you claim you're "at work late" even on the weekends. I just don't trust you anymore. I remember as a child the feeling of being free, I dreamed that finding someone you loved would feel the same. I feel even more tied down, and lethargic than ever, in the beginning it was fine. But its only gotten worse, I don't even feeling like getting out of bed anymore. Oh yeah, I've met someone else, whom makes me feel special, alive and free the way I want and need to feel. I'm listened to and it feels amazing, we should all feel this way. Even you, but you need to start giving a little first. Have you considered therapy, or a group meeting? I hear they help you know, to put yourself in someone else's shoe's, or see someone else's view. It would do you good, you can't be so selfish, you'll push people away like that.

Sincerely
The Industry

P.S. you can take anything you want in the house, I don't want to remember this experience. And call your mother, she's worried about you.

No comments: